POINT BY POINT ADVANTAGES OF FORT BONIFACIO COMPARE TO OTHER CONDO PROJECTS
Fort Bonifacio or the "THE FORT" is the newest urban development site located in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. A 25.78 square kilometre property acquired by the United States Government during the American Colonial Period, then known as Fort McKinley which was turned over to the Philippine Government and renamed Fort Bonifacio on May 14, 1949. Fort Bonifacio also known as Kuta Bonifacio in the local dialect is the home and headquarters for the Philippine Army and its units.
Part of Fort Bonifacio Army Reservation is the Bonifacio Global City which in 1992, was turned over to Bases Conversion Development Authority (BCDA) and in 1995, Bonifacio Land Corporation, a consortium led by Metro Pacific, won the bidding to become BCDA's partner in the development of a major part of Fort Bonifacio. In 2003, Ayala Land, Inc. and Evergreen Holdings, Inc. of the Campos Group purchased from Metro Pacific a controlling stake in BLC and is now BCDA's partner in Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation (FBDC) which spearheads the master-planning of the Bonifacio Global City.
New developments continue to rise at Fort Bonifacio, home to upscale residential condominiums such as Essensa, Pacific Plaza and Regent Parkway and office buildings such as Net One and Bonifacio Technology Center. Three more residential buildings, Bonifacio Ridge, One McKinley Place and Penhurst Parkplace, have been completed, while , Serendra, Fairways Tower, Forbes Town, Fifth Avenue Place and The Icon Towers have begun construction.
One thing Fort Bonifacio Global City can boast of is the number of schools located in it. The prestigious International School Manila, British School Manila and Manila Japanese School were among the City's early locators. Joining them are Summit School, Victory Leadership Institute and Manila Gospel. Many fine dining bars and restaurants, exclusive clubs, fast food outlets, commercial and retail shops have opened at The Fort Square where MTV Philippines and NBC Tent are also located. There is Bonifacio Stop-over and the Car Plaza for the motorists. All these are complemented by a major retail mall: Ayala Land's Market! Market!
A much anticipated development are the St. Luke's Medical Center and the Taguig Coliseum and Convention Center.
St. Luke's Medical Center will include a 16-storey hospital building with 600 patient beds and an 11-storey medical arts building with 366 doctor's offices. The hospital will offer the most advanced medical technology administered by a highly trained staff.
Taguig Coliseum and Convention Center will soon to rise on a commercial site of 35,000 square metres beside Market! Market!, to be built by Northshore Holdings, Inc. and the current Taguig City administration. The place will also have a hotel, office building, service apartments, shopping center and food court.
LOCATION..LOCATION..LOCATION..Bonifacio Global City™ has an area of approximately 240 hectares, conveniently located in the forward looking city of Taguig, between the business hubs of Makati and Ortigas Center. It is also Manila's gateway to the world, barely minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The district now boasts of a new masterplan that involved a major redesign of the amenities and features of its 36-hectare City Center to make the entire area more efficient and attuned to a new standard of urban living. Here technology meets aesthetics. Transportation, communication, estate services and security are delivered reliably and seamlessly, leaving residents and visitors alike to do what they do best. Bonifacio Global City™ was designed with no less than seven entry points from almost any direction:
* Kalayaan Avenue (North) * Kalayaan Flyover (West access via EDSA and Makati) * McKinley Road (West access from Makati CBD) * Three gates from C5 Highway (East access) * From the Airport through Villamor Air Base (South access).
Mobility within the new Global City is likewise ensured via managed public transport system an efficient and pedestrian-friendly road network and more-than-ample parking provisions. Transit stops are strategically located no more than a ten-minute walk to the City Center. Bus shuttle services provide direct links between the Bonifacio Global City™ and Metro Manila’s Light Rail Transit system.
The new city center masterplan carefully considers traffic and circulation, diversity of land use, regional linkage, marketability of property and a unique sense of place. It enhances the business center of tomorrow to operate seamlessly. Infrastructure has been put in place to provide the most demanding residents with 21st century comfort and convenience.
The BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY (BGC) Center forms the physical core of the BGC. Based on the ongoing construction, Bonifacio Development Corporation (BDC) is prioritizing the development of the retail promenade which will be composed of several retail outlets/shops, surrounded by landscaped areas. As per BGC's Masterplan, "the City Center forms the physical core of the Bonifacio Global City, and is essentially designed as a three-by-three matrix of high-tech offices and residential buildings, bustling retail outlets and pedestrian-friendly roads and walkways. The grid approach ensures a city center that is easy to navigate." A portion of the Retail Promenade is expected to be opened at the end of the year 2007.
Compare these pictures ("before" and "after") to appreciate the ongoing development of the BGC Center.Pictures were taken last June 29, 2006.
An underground drainage detention structure is in place to prevent floods in Bonifacio Global City. The structure can hold 22 million liters of water and release it under controlled conditions. The fiber optic cabling network supports a wide range of telephone, video and data applications. Electric power is supplied through underground lines. Meralco will construct power substations to ensure continuous supply in Bonifacio Global City. Liquefied Petroleum Gas (for cooking and/or conditioning systems) is distributed through an underground piping system by Bonifacio Gas Corporation, which is managed by Pilipinas Shell. The water and sewage systems managed by Bonifacio Water Corporation, a subsidiary of Veolia (formerly Vivendi) Philippines. Large water reservoirs assure strong water pressure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why you should invest in the Bonifacio Global City?
9 Reasons on why BGC is the best location for your condo investment...
The growth in the Philippine real estate industry is very bullish! At the Bonifacio Global City alone, you can feel the good vibes for the industry!
I have compiled here several news articles from major Philippine broadsheets (ie, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Philippine Star, Manila Bulletin, Business World, Business Mirror) regarding the ongoing and future developments at Bonifacio Global City (BGC/aka Fort Bonifacio.)
All these reinforces the idea that Bonifacio Global City (BGC) is the best location for your condominium investment!
1. The construction of the St. Luke’s Hospital is full-blast. Based on news reports, St. Luke’s Hospital will be finished by 2009. Fort Boni Consultancy (FBC) Comment: Admittedly, this is a relief - construction of the hospital was delayed for more than a year! The presence of a first-class hospital at Bonifacio Global City will further strengthen its bid as a new Central Business District (CBD) in the Philippines.
2. The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) said that its board has authorized the management to enter into a memorandum of understanding with two property developers for a joint development of the bourse's headquarters in Fort Bonifacio in Taguig City. Actually, a 2,182 sqm lot has already been donated by the Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation to the PSE. However, they can swap this lot for office spaces which will be equivalent in value that Ayala Land will construct at the BGC area. FBC Comment: Good news indeed! Currently, the PSE has 2 trading floors, one in Ortigas Centre (ie, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, formerly called Tektite Towers) and another one at the Makati Central Business District (ie, Ayala Tower One at Ayala Avenue). The presence of a unified trading floor will really make Bonifacio Global City (BGC) a true-blue Central Business District. Ayala Land may construct an office tower at BGC equivalent to the Ayala Tower One at Makati City and turn over the "x" square meters of office space to this unified exchange. I've heard that this might happen in 2010. It's about time!!!! Let's see!
3. The Ascot Group of Singapore, the hotel group which purchased the former Oakwood Premier Hotel (at $ 54 Million) located at the Ayala Center, Makati City, is considering the Bonifacio Global City as one of the locations of their hotel operations. No specific details were provided. FBC Comment: At the moment, there's no hotel at the BGC. I'm really looking forward to this new development!
4. SHIMAO Group, a developer owned by China's fifth-richest man, Xu Rongmao, will put up a hotel at Fort Bonifacio. Shimao International Holdings Ltd Chairman Hui Wing Mau has signed an agreement to lease at least one Manila property from state-controlled Bases Conversion Development Authority, Trade Secretary Favila said. The property, which covers at least seven hectares, is in Manila's Fort Bonifacio district, Favila said, declining to provide more details.FBC Comment: Good news! Just imagine how many jobs this can provide! I believe that aside from the Ascot and Shimao Groups, there are also other hotel groups which are "silently" exploring the BGC area.
5. American business process outsourcing provider PeopleSupport Philippines, Inc. has acquired a 2,700-square meter lot in Taguig from the Fort Bonifacio Development Corp. (FBDC) as part of its plan to expand its operations in the country. Company President Rainiero Borja said the property will house a 25-storey call center building. PeopleSupport expects to break ground this year, Mr. Borja said. FBC Comment: The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry in the Philippines is indeed growing. Honestly, the current supply of office space is not enough to meet the needs of this industry. Most office buildings now at the BGC are occupied by these BPO companies.
6. Singaporean company invests P2b for IT building Singaporean real estate developer Ascendas and the Net group, a consortium led by the Rufino Group, are infusing P2 billion to construct a new office building designed for business process outsourcing companies and call centers at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. Ascendas president and chief executive Chong Siak Ching said the construction of the 36,000-square meter Net Quad, the fourth in the series of boutique Net buildings, was in response to the growing demand for high-quality business space in the Philippines amid a boom in call center and BPO sector. Carlos Rufino, president of the Net Group, said the Net Quad building had been 100 percent leased out even before its groundbreaking ceremony yesterday attended by Singaporean President Sellapan Rama Nathan. FBC Comment: This group has practically dominated the construction of office buildings at the BGC. There's Net One, Net Square, Net Cube (under construction and will be finished this 2007) and the latest is Net Quad. According to some insiders, this group will be constructing buildings up to Net 8!!!!
7. Federal Land to complete master plan for northern part of Fort Bonifacio Federal Land, Inc. tapped global design firm Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum, Inc. (HOK) International Ltd. to complete a master plan to develop the northern part of the Bonifacio Global City in Fort Bonifacio. In a statement, Federal Land President Alfred Ty said the master plan covering 25 hectares in North Bonifacio is expected to be completed in 15 weeks. It will consist of a 10.4-hectare property owned by the country’s largest lender Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank) and two lots totaling 15.3 hectares of state-owned Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA). FBC Comment: I heard that Federal Land will be putting up an office building targetting the BPO industry.
8. Science museum to rise on former military base THE AYALA Group will be putting up a science museum at the Bonifacio Global City, to bring to it a measure of art and culture. Officials said during the launch of Bonifacio High Street late last week that the science museum, which is still in the early planning stages, will be located across the group's upscale Bonifacio High Street development--a kilometer-long strip of chic shops and restaurants a stone's throw away from The Fort and Market! Market! FBC Comment: This will be really cool! On the other hand, I'm also looking forward to an Art Museum at BGC - something similar to the Metropolitan Museum of Art at Manhattan!
9. 3 Developers keen on Big Delta property in BGC THE THREE GROUPS ARE TARGETING PRIME LOTS FOR BIG COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT THREE international developers have expressed interest in the 1.2-hectare Big Delta property inside the Bonifacio Global City (BGC) which the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) did not manage to dispose last year due to a failed bidding. Aileen Zosa, vice president for business development of the BCDA, refused to reveal the names of the three firms, although she said these groups are targeting the prime lots for grand commercial development. One of these firms, she said, is planning to build a six-star hotel there. The Big Delta property, located inside the BGC’s City Center, is being offered for lease or joint venture development with the BCDA, she said. FBC Comment: Looking forward to this "grand commercial development" at Big Delta! Bonifacio Global City (BGC) is poised to be the next Central Business District (CBD); it is a master-planned CBD and based on these new developments, condo buyers and investors will defintely benefit in the property value appreciation at BGC.
Hands down, Bonifacio Global City (BGC) is the BEST CHOICE for your property investment! FILIPINO, LET’S HELP OUR COUNTRY MOVE FORWARD!
A community is not complete without medical, educational and other support facilities. One thing Bonifacio Global City™ can boast of is the number of schools located in it. The prestigious International School Manila, British School Manila and Manila Japanese School were among the City's early locators. Joining them are Summit School, Victory Leadership Institute and Manila Gospel. Several other schools are also leasing space at existing buildings.
A much anticipated development is the St. Luke's Medical Center. The complex will include a 16-storey hospital building with 600 patient beds and an 11-storey medical arts building with 366 doctor's offices. The hospital will offer the most advanced medical technology administered by a highly trained staff. As Bonifacio Global City™ grows, other support services are expected to be made available. These will contribute to a self-sufficient and fully-integrated community.
Condo For Rent Makati Philippines, condo for sale Makati philippines, condominium philippines for sale, philippine condo for sale ,philippine condo for sale, philippine condominium for sale, philippine condo for rent, philippine real estate for sale, real estate philippines, condo for sale makati, condo for rent makati, greenbelt makati condo for sale, condo for sale philippines, philippines condo for sale, for sale condo philippines, condominiums for sale philippines, for sale condominiums philippines, manila condo for sale, manila condo for sale philippines, for leased condo philippines, makati condo for leased, philippine condo for leased, manila condo for leased, malate condo for leased, ortigas condo for leased, philippines condominium for leased, condominium for leased philippines, philippines condo for rent, for rent condo in makati, makati condo for rent, philippines condominium for rent, philippine real estate for leased, philippine real estate for sale, real estate philippines for sale, real estate philippines for leased, the fort condo for sale, the fort condo for leased, the fort condominium for sale, the fort condominium for leased, fort bonifacio condo for sale, fort bonifacio conodo for leased, fort bonifacio condominium for sale, fort bonifacio condominium for leased, fort bonifacio condominium for rent, condo makati, ortigas condo, mandaluyong condo, manila condo, pasay condo, alabang condo, paranaque condominium, the fort condo, taguig condo, malate condo, roxas boulevard condo, real estate properties, realty for sale, philippine condo, philippine condominium, philippine real estate, philippine realty, condophils.com, affordable condo, developers, ayala land, robinsons land, megaworld, brittany, century properties, DMCI Homes, house, lot, house and lot, building, commercial building, bank foreclose, rent condo, sale condo, newly launched condo, featured condo, best selling condo, condo philippines, condo in the philippines, philippines condo, philippines condominium, philippines condo for sale, condominium for sale philippines, philippines real estate, real estate philippines, Makati condominium, the fort condo, fort bonifacio condo, makati condo, the fort condominium, condominium in fort bonifacio, malate condo, malate condominium, manila condo, manila condominium, condo in manila, condominium manila, ortigas condo, ortigas condominium, condo in ortigas, manila condo philippines, manila condominiums philippines, manila realty philippines, philippine real estate manila, manila real estate philippines, philippine properties, real estate philippines, properities in manila, properties in the philippines, re-sale condominium, re-sale condo, pre-selling condo, pre-sellig condominiums, rental condo, rental properties, condo in the philippines for sale, condo philippines for sale, condominium for rent, condominium for sale in the philippines, condo for sale philipines, for sale condominium philippines, condominium philippines, affordable properties, high end condominiums in the philippines, luxurious condo in malate, expensive condo in the fort philippines, affordable condo in the fort, commercial for sale, commercial for leased, philippines for sale condo, luxurious condo in makati, affordable condo in makati philippines, philippine condo, philippine real estate, philippines for rent condos, philippine affordable condo, affordable condo philippines ortigas, ortigas condo philippines, philippine condo for sale makati, philippine condo for sale the fort, philippine realty, robinsons land condo philippines, rockwell land condo, rockwell land philippines condo, rockwell land philippine condo, rockwell condo for sale, the fort condo for sale, the fort condo re-sale, the fort condo for rent, rockwell condo re-sale, rockwell condos for sale, philippine realty, real estate philippines, brokerage firm philippines, Makati rental, condo for leased, for leased condo, condo for sale, fort bonifacio condo, makati condo, ortigas condo, malate condo, mandaluyong condo for sale, manila condo for sale, manila condo for rent, makati condo for rent, ortigas condo for rent, quezon city condo for sale, rockwell condo for rent, alabang condo for sale, alabang condo for sale, pasig condo for sale, pasig condo for rent, condominium for sale Philippines, Philippines condominium for lease, condominium for lease Makati, condominium for sale Ortigas Philipppines, Manila condo for sale, Manila condominium for sale, Philippine condominium for salein Malate, Manila condominium for sale, Manila condo for sale, Manila condo for lease, Condominium for sale Philippines, For sale condominium Philippines, For leased condominium Philippines, Manila condo for sale Philippines, Condo Philippines, Condo Philippines Makati, Philippine condo, condo philippines for rent, condo philippines Ortigas, Condo Philippines Manila, Manila Condo Philippines, Malate Condo Philippines, Philippine condo Ortigas, Philippine Condo Makati, Philippine Condo Pasig, Philippine condo Mandaluyong, Philippine condo Rockwell, Philippine condo the fort, philippine condo Manila, Philippine condo Makati, Makati condo philippines for rent, makati condo philippines pre-selling, real estate philippines,